Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and maybe this year you’re hosting Friendsgiving in your apartment! Here are some tips on making it work in your one oven apartment:
- Bake all of your pies and desserts the day before
- Find multiple sides that can be baked at the same temperature – or bake everything at the middle temperature and monitor closely
- Find dishes that don’t need the oven – crockpots, instant pots, stovetops, no baking at all even…people might want a salad
- Reheat while the turkey rests – a perfect time to cook biscuits or if your premade dishes time to reheat them for that 30 minutes while the turkey rests
- If you absolutely need that second oven…make friends with your neighbors!
For more tips and tricks check out The Oven Space